Friday, October 10, 2008

From Our Blog to Yours!!

Just thought I would catch up on all the FOBTYs on one go!

FOBTY 10/9 - Ice cream personality

Took this quiz just now. Makes me want to eat ice-cream, eventhough it's in the middle of the night over here and I'm sneezing like mad. LOL!


Your Ice Cream Personality:



You like to think of yourself as a fairly modest person. And it's true that you don't talk yourself up... but you're also pretty happy with who you are.

You have a wild reputation, but you're not as wild as you seem. You take risks, but only measured risks.

You are very set in your ways and very conservative. You rather stick to what's tried and true than do something new.

You tend to have a one track mind. You prefer not to multitask.

You can be a big dramatic and over the top sometimes. You are bold in every way

The Ice Cream Personality Test

I gotta say this is kinda spot on! I am pretty happy with who I am. There are some things that I would love to change but overall, I'm happy. And the part about preferring not to multitask. How true! I can multitask, no problem, and I'm even good at it but I get frustrated so easily when things get so hard, so I prefer NOT to multitask, unless it's really something that I have to do..

FOBTY 10/2 - Fast Food!!
Ugh, just thinking about this makes me hungry for a burger and some fries. Yep, in the middle of the night! Well, without a doubt, my most favourite fast food outlet would be McDonald's. I just love McD!! I love the Double Cheeseburger because of the cheesy-ness and the fact that we only get some pickles with them and no veggies, unlike other burgers. LOL.. Yes, I couldn't eat veggies, even if my life depended on them. And the ice-cream? Just awesome! Early this week, I tried their McFlurry Oreo Berries and it's yummy! Can't wait to have some the next time I go.. Anyway, if I could, I would eat there everyday and I still wouldn't get bored, but I probably went there around two or three times per month.

Oh well, there you go. Totally random post in the middle of the night from me.. :)

No comments: