Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just FYI and LOs Share...

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am now selling exclusively at ScrapMatters. I am no longer at the other store (BBS) due to unforeseen circumstances, which I would not wanna dwell on. We're all moving past that and hopefully everything will be better now. To tell you the truth, I'm happier that way... Anyway, do look out for brand new template packs from me in a couple of days. I thought of getting it into the store today actually but something came up. And I'll be away for the weekend, for a bit of time out from real life. LOL...

For now, feast your eyes on these LOs..

I made this using Zakirah's brand new kit, In the Greens. She sent me DL link before it hits the store and it is definitely one of those kits that I can't wait to work with, despite the color, which is really lovely, but I'm not a big fan of green. But for this kit, I'm making an exception. Z, you rawk! And you wondering whether your stuff is scrapable or not was like, D'uh! Your stuff is awesome!!

I made this using Danielle Young's That Boy kit, during the Tuesday Speed Scrap at SM. I love speed scraps and it sucks that I would have to miss the daytime one on Thursday at 10am PST. I really wanted to do it cos it's really so much fun, just like getting together with friends...virtually. If you guys are free during that time, do participate!!

Well alright, that's all for now.. Take care and happy scrapping, guys!

No comments: