Friday, June 26, 2009

New Release: Somewhat Centered Set 2 & Retirement Sale!

Hi guys,
It has been a while since I last released anything. Or at least that's how I feel. LOL!!

I have a new set of template pack in my stores for this week. I have always loved putting my papers at the center of the layout when I first start any of my layouts, so here's a set of template that would enable you to do just so.



You can get it now for only $1.00 this week in my store at ScrapMatters or Sunshine Studio Scraps!

Here's a layout that I did using one of the templates:



Here are some inspiration from my team!

by Kim


by Kim


by Melissa


by Jen


by Stef


Anyway, I also would like to tell you about a little sale I'm having starting from 6/26 to 7/3. It has been a year or so since I first started designing (I can't believe it!!) and I'm offering some selected items for 50% off. It's a great deal so make sure you grab them before it's gone forever. Here are just some of the items I'm retiring. Please take note that most of my older items are only available at my SM store, but there are some of them available at SUN store.





p.s: If you're a newsletter subscriber, there's a coupon for 20% off $3.00 purchase available until the end of the month!

p.p.s: Come back tomorrow for a freebie! A little birdie told me that there's gonna be a blog train! *grins*

No comments: