Friday, October 02, 2009

New Release: Just A Lil Punchy!

Hey guys,
Wow! I haven't released anything since early September!! A lot of things had happened since then but I'm not gonna bore you with the stories, so I'll just get on with today's new releases, alright?

For this week, I have Just A Lil Punchy (Circles) and Just A Lil Punchy (Squares) in my store. And they say that double the punch, double the fun, so if you wanna grab both templates, you can grab the Just A Lil Punchy Bundle for just $5.00! You get two awesome template packs and you SAVE! Awesome, huh?





Here's what I scrapped with the templates:




Here's what my creative team scrapped:





That's it from me today. See you next Friday!! :)

p.s: If you subscribed to my mailing list, there's an exclusive coupon in there for you!

No comments: