Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's Time to Party!!

Well, not really, but I had finished marking my students' final exam papers yesterday and there's no work for me for a while so I'm truly relaxing and enjoying myself as much as I can while my fellow colleagues are still slaving away with marking. Hehehe..

So anyway, here are some recent LOs that I managed to do, in between marking. Hey, a girl really needs all the distraction she can get! :)


Using Melissa Bennett's Bundle of Boy kit - coming soon!


Using Becki Kress' Summer Sherbet kit - just love the torn papers!


Using a colab by Melissa Bennett & Micheline Martin, So Whatever..

Using Kawouette's Tropical Island

Using Sugarplum Paperie's China Blue kit and Sorbet Kisses flowers


Using Jennifer Schmitt's Grandma's Kitchen kit


Using Dani Alencar's Urban Feeling Soft Paper Pack, My True Valentine elements & alpha and also Button Fasteners.

Alright, now I'm off to scrap some more, never mind the fact that I am now in the office. :)

No comments: