Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Some Recent LOs..

Hello everyone! I thought I would share some of my latest LOs today, while enabling at the same time.

For the past week I had been crazy busy. There are always things to do. It's the end of the semester already (well, nearly. The students are having exams right now), so I had been busy marking their assignments like crazy to get the coursework marks ready. Just finished that today but now I have piles of exam papers to mark. Sigh!! If only I can quit my job..

But I did get some scrapping done. I'm getting near to my 250 layouts in 2008 goal. Got almost 130 done!! Woohoo!! I was thinking that if I can get to 250 layouts before May, I'll change the goal to 361, so that will make a page a day. Hehehe... But it's still a long way to go, so just wish me luck and pray that I didn't lose my mojo along the way, like last time..

Anyway, here are some pages that I made..

Using Anja J's Springtime kit, now only $1.83!! Remember the challenge that I mentioned I would be hosting with LuAnn at ES? This is the page I made with the QP base provided by Rachel Martin. Come and play along to get your 5 points reward! 5 points = $0.25 in the shoppe!!

p.s: I'm on Anja's Guest CT for this month. Yay!!

Just in case you haven't heard, I'm now a Sunshine Sweetie!! So excited to be one. One of my assignments for April is Bold & Beautiful kit by Trish of Templates N More.


And here's a page I made using the Sunshine Girls' first in-store colab, Walking on Sunshine. It is so fab, you wouldn't wanna miss it.. :)



This is a page I scrapped using the kit United by Kawouette. Lovely colour scheme, right?? I've always wanted a black and pink LO and this is just the perfect kit..



And here are two pages I scrapped using Kalanice's adorable kit, Baby Cuddlings. It's a huge kit and the papers and elements are available separately. Don't be fooled by the name though, it's not just for babies!!




Here's one that I did using Jennifer Schmitt's Family Man. Love the colours of this kit and it is simply perfect to scrap those man (or men) in your life, no matter how big or small.. :)



Here's a page using Nicole's (Sugarplum Paperie) China Blue kit. I'm in love with the blue!!


I'm also on Melissa Bennett's Guest CT for this month!! So excited to be part of her team cos I had always been such a fan. Here's my first page using her adorable Spring Daze kit, using photos of my brother's family taken in Pangkor last year.


This is a page using Time After Time, a colab kit by Sherry Ferguson & Amanda Rockwell, with a dash of glitter stitches from the brand new Funky Junk collection by Sherry Ferguson. There are various stuff in the collection like glitter stitches (shown in the LO below), sequinned flowers, doodles, glitter strokes and foil stars. It is also available separately, for $1.50 now.


Okay, I swear this is the last LO. LOL!! This is made using Dani Alencar's Adorable Spring kit. I won a guest ct spot for Dani's CT so I'll be creating for her for the next two months!! :D


That's a lot of LOs huh? That's all for now guys. Happy Scrapping!!

No comments: