Friday, October 24, 2008

New Release: It's A Girl's World

Hey guys, I'm so excited to share this with you: my brand new kit. It's called It's A Girl's World and just like the name suggested, it's totally girly. It's bright and fun and will suit your girly layouts. I'm totally proud of this one cos it took a long time for me to finish (like a month, LOL!!) but when I was done with it, I was able to sit back and pat myself on the back. Anyway, here's the preview. The image is linked to my store...




Here are some layouts done with it...


(Layout by Jacinda)


(Layout by Christy)


(Layout by Britt)


(Layout by Beckie)


(Layout by Linz)


(Layout by Kim)


(Layout by Kim)


(Layout by Kelly)


(Layout by Melissa)


(Layout by Me)

So anyway, I know I said I have an add-on to this kit for you guys, but I'm really sorry cos somehow there was something wrong with one of the folders in my EHD and all the stuff in there got lost, including the add-on to this kit and also a brand new kit that I was working on and ready to wrap up. I mean, it just needs an alpha and it's ready to be released and all that. Needless to say, I was so bummed, but there's really nothing that I can do except for starting from scratch. I will try and do something for you guys but I can't really promise cos I'm kinda tied up at the moment. My family will be having a party of some sort in conjunction of Eid. It's called open house over here, a Malaysian concept whereby people celebrating various holidays will invite friends to drop by for festive snacks and fellowship. So I'll be pretty busy tomorrow with lots of stuff to do, but I'll try and see what I can do, right?

It's nearly 2am right now, but almost nobody is asleep yet over here (not even my 4 year old niece!!), so I'm gonna go out to the kitchen and see if there's anything I can do to help. Toodles and have a fun day ahead guys!

No comments: