Friday, October 10, 2008

New Release: Round Off

I love, love my new release this week. It's just something so simple but definitely one that you would go to time and time again. There are times when I desperately need to use circle shapes and there are just times that I would find it hard to think what kind of design to do with my circles. This is the perfect solution, especially if you need that extra oomph to round up your page. You can use these circle paper shapers for that creative edge. Use it as frames, background mat or whatever your heart desires. Just clip it to your paper and voila, instant art! These shapers come in five designs and each are approximately 12 inch in width. They are available in three versions: PSD (for easy customization), single PNG and also separate PNGs. For this weekend only, you can get it for $2.00!! *Click on the image*



Here are two layouts that I did while they were still in their test period..





And here's one that I did for Speed Scrap #33 at SM, which I was able to attend after sooooo long of not being able to do that. It felt great and I love my LO!



Here's one that Kim did.. Awesomeness all around!


Remember, you can get it for just $2.00 this weekend only!! Have a good day ahead.. (I'm off to sleep!!)

No comments: