Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sneak Peek ... Coming Friday!!

I just thought it would be fun to give you guys a sneak peek of what will be released on Friday. I have a kit and a template pack. :)




I'm really excited about the kit cos I had been holding on to it for so long. It was supposed to be a companion kit to It's A Girl's World but due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to hold it back. But now it's ready to be released. I will also have an add-on to it (as usual) so do check back for that, alright?

As for the template, let's just say it MIGHT make scrapping your Project 365 photos easier.. :D

Alright, I'm out! I'm at work now so I would have to do some actual work, or else this would be called scrapping hours, or designing hours instead of working hours. LOL!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm very excited Sya!!