Sunday, February 08, 2009

New Release: Mix & Match Set 2 & Linz-spiration!

Hey guys!!

Wow, the last time I blogged was in January! Hehehe... I have two new products to show today. One was released on a whim last week and another one was released this weekend. First up is Mix and Match Set 2, which is basically a set of templates that has a little bit of this and that. I totally love the circles in this set, which makes me wanna go and design a set of template with circles in them... :D


(at Sunshine Studio Scraps / ScrapMatters)

Here are some layouts that my CT cranked out using the templates:

My latest release was a template set that are lifts of my own CT member, Linz. I asked her permission to do a set of Linz-spiration and she graciously said yes! Anyway, all through this week, the template set is only $1, then it goes on to full price. So hurry!!


(at Sunshine Studio Scraps / ScrapMatters)

Here are the layouts that I based them on (not in a particular order!):


And here are some layouts that my CT made:



Here's a gift for you guys today... :)


p.s: Go and check out the Sunny Sunday section at SUN!! I've put some template sets on sale, along with a couple of kits... :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 09 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Angela said...

Thank you so much for the lovely template.

Marci said...

Thanks for the template. I just posted my layout using it on my blog.

Mesailes said...

merci beaucoup

Anonymous said...

Great template. Thank-you

Any WDK said...

thank you for your lovely template..it's very useful