Wednesday, April 22, 2009

FOBTY 4/16

What is the one thing, even on a tight budget that you haven’t been able to give up?

For me, besides from digital scrapbooking supplies, one thing that I wouldn't be able to give up would be buying drinks from Starbucks. It was kinda funny cos I used to scold my brother for buying drinks from there because of the ridiculous price but now I'm hooked. I still remember when I first got a taste of Starbucks. It was in August 08 (if I'm not mistaken) when I first met some digiscrappers. Emilie (AmyPunky) came all the way from France so we decided to meet up, together with Zakirah, Novita and Jessy. They decided to meet at Starbucks KLCC and the night before that, I kept on asking my brother what drink should I order. He suggested something but I couldn't remember what so on the day we met, I decided to order on a whim instead. If you must know, I'm not a coffee lover. I don't drink coffee so I try to steer clear from those caffeinated drinks. So I ordered Chocolate Cream Chip Ice Blended. And it was love at FIRST SLURP! I haven't been able to resist myself from buying those ever since then. :)

1 comment:

i Pakcik Zharul said...

love at first SLURP.
sooo original ;)