Thursday, April 30, 2009

FOBTY 4/23 (and NSD stuff too!)

Hey guys,
I'm back for another quickie. LOL!! For this week's FOBTY at SSD, the prompt is about what we do to that is eco-friendly. Well, to tell you the truth, I never considered what I did was eco-friendly until recently. My mom is big on getting her washing done in big loads and never small loads so sometimes it would pile up high before she does the laundry. We recycle, of course and re-use a lot of stuff that can be re-used. I know it's not much but hopefully I'll be able to do more later.

Now that's out of the way, let's talk about iNSD happening this weekend. The peeps at ScrapMatters are already planning a helluva lots of stuff. I can't wait!! I'll be working on Saturday morning (equivalent to Friday evening in US) but hopefully I won't miss out on much of the festivities. Anyway, check out the ad below!



As you can see, there will be a lot of stuff happening this weekend. Sales, grab bags, challenges, free with purchase specials, speed scraps, etc, etc. Everything is so darn exciting! And oh, there will be a blog train too, so come back here on May 2nd to board the train!!

See you soon!

No comments: