Friday, July 03, 2009

New Releases: The Chosen One Set 4 & Scattered Circles

Hi and Happy Friday everyone!!

This week, I have two brand new releases. One of them is The Chosen One Set 4, which are perfect if you like to only use one photo in your layouts or would just like to keep the focus on only one photo. After I was done with this, I sat back and realized that I have definitely come a long way from when I first designed The Chosen One Set 1. Wow! I'm also releasing a new set of clipping masks called Scattered Circles. If you love the look of scattered circles on your layouts, give this set a try! (You can also get both sets at my SUN store!)





Here's a layout that I made using both sets of the templates:


And here are other layouts that my awesome team made:

by Stefanie


by Stefanie


by Kim


by Kim


by Diana


by Jen


In other news, have you checked out SM yet? If you haven't, go and check it out now!! We kicked off our 4th of July by having some really awesome sale, and also not forgetting the hybrid kickoff, plus free-with-purchase offer. Make sure that you don't miss it cos the sale is only until 7/6!!



Here's the MEGA template pack that you'll receive with $20 purchase! (And when I say MEGA, it's really HUGE. There are 40 templates in this pack!!)



'Til then, bye guys!!

No comments: