Thursday, August 20, 2009

FOBTY, Layout Share and a Sneak Peek!

Hey there,
For the FOBTY at SSD this week, we were told to blog about songs that we're currently listening to. As for me, it's currently songs from the Spectacular! soundtrack. I know it's cheesy but I love songs like that, especially Don't Tell Me, a song sung by the lead male character in the movie. I'm also currently listening to Kate Voegele's sophomore album, A Fine Mess and my favourite song from the album is 'Sweet Silver Lining'.

Anyway, just because I have the time, I would love to share some layouts that I had worked on for the past week. It has been a while, don't you think? *images are all linked!*









And just because I can, here's a sneak peek of what I (and another designer) have coming to my store this Friday!! I'm so excited about this and hopes that you guys will love it too... :)



See you this Friday!! Until then, be safe, people.. :)

No comments: