Saturday, November 07, 2009

New Release: Around the Corner!

Happy Digital Scrapbook Day people!!

What a great day! I had just finished my final exam for my second semester of Master's studies and jumped right into DSD. Woot!! Anyway, due to the final exam preparation, I scraped off the plan of having a grab bag but I do have a new template pack in the store right now called "Around the Corner". SM is having a DSD sale right now, which means you can get this template pack for only $1.94!! The commercial use version is also available, for only $3.75! I'm gonna have a deal with this one: if you buy this template pack this week, you'll be in the running to get my next grab bag for free! I'm planning to release it on Black Friday, so don't miss this chance!! Hurry and grab the template pack now!!! :D



Here are some layout that my awesome CT girls made using this template pack:









While you're at it, don't forget to check out the rest of the SM sales because with $15 purchase, you can get a gorgeous colab kit for FREE!!



No comments: