Friday, November 20, 2009

New Release: Completely Clustered 2!

Happy Friday everyone!

For this week, I have a brand new template in the store, called "Completely Clustered 2". For this week only, you can get it for only $2.00! If you would like to get the Commercial Use version, it's only $4.00 for this week! I love this template pack because of its versatility. If you don't have a lot of pictures to use, you can replace the photo spots with papers instead. And if you don't want to use bigger photos, you can also resize them. Basically, you can do anything you want with this. :)



Here's what my creative team members had done:











Just in case if you're wondering about the lucky peeps who will be getting my Black Friday grab bag for free, don't fret! I'll announce it next week.. Until then, have a happy friday and good weekend! :

No comments: