Monday, July 14, 2008

FOBTY - Dream Vacation

I don't know what it is about United Kingdom, but it has been been a dream of mine to go there for as long as I can remember. I just love the idea of being there. My parents lived there back in the 70s, and mum was like, "When you get there, all you would like to do is come back home!" But you know what, I would still love to go there..

Here's a photo of my parents when they went back to UK for my dad's work thingy.



Another place I would love to visit would be Austria. I saw my parents' photos when they visited that country last year and I was totally hooked! Here's a photo..



The best vacation I had ever had so far was of course when my family and I went to Indonesia last August. It was a really fun week, filled with fun times and family closeness..



No comments: