Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Speed Scrap and a Template Challenge!!!

I managed to do another speed scrap! Yay!! I'm telling you, it's really fun. Not to mention addicting too. LOL!! Anyway, here's the layout that I did during the speed scrap. It was REALLY challenging and halfway through I decided that I did not like the way the LO turned out but it was too much of a hassle to start all over again, so I tweaked a little bit here and there and it turned out gorgeous! (Well, if I do say so myself. Heheh). Anyway, I used stuff from Sweet Digi Scraps' Girl Grab Bag July (available until 24th July). Go and grab it!! The stuff are awesome!


{Credits}

There's an ongoing Tuesday Template challenge at ScrapMatters right now, hosted by Kate. I supplied the template this time around, so if you wanna pick it up, go and grab it at this thread. Can't wait to see what you guys came up with! Here's what I did and I used Britt's Tiny Cowgirl kit. That is one awesome kit!


{Credits}

Until next time, take care guys!

No comments: