Monday, July 07, 2008

LO Share!

Hi guys, here are some of my recent LOs..

This is for Zakirah's Saturday Special challenge at ScrapMatters, where we have to dig up our past and journal about what we had learnt from it and what had changed, etc, etc.. I used Britt's I'm A Dreamer kit for this one and also some other goodies..



This is a photo of my brother and our niece, fooling around when we went out for dinner a couple of months ago. It is so rare to see Syara (my niece) playing with his uncle that I just had to scrap this. I use Let's Connect colab for this one and it's available at Sugarplum Paperie. Seriously wonderful colab kit.. :)



This is a photo from yesterday's so-called photoshoot that I did with my niece. She is so camera-friendly and it makes my heart go pitter-patter. I was standing up and she was sitting to put on her shoes. I called out to her to look up and she gave me this adorable look. I *heart* her!! I used Sugarplum Paperie's awesome new kit, Twitter Blossoms.



This is a layout I made using Andrea's cute kit, Little Lovebirds. At first I was a bit hesitant to mix the yellow with pink and blue but I think it turned out cute. Love it!



Til then guys, toodles and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I just love your layouts!

funfliffy said...

oooohh congrats to us !! have fun scrapping...i am jumping around like kiddo