Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Colab with Matahati Designs!!

A colab, you ask? How does one do a colab with a designer who primarily does templates?







With quickpages of course! Told ya I'm hooked with quickpages! :D

Anyway, just before the SM store opens, I approached Z and asked whether she wanted to do a colab with me. My template, her kit. She was interested, so I immediately get to work and here's the outcome..



Go and check it out now!! (Image is linked) As you can see, there are 4 yummy QPs in this pack. Simply slide your photos, add some journaling, date your page, and you're good to go! You can print your pages or simply keep them in digital formats.

And oh, while you're still at it, don't forget to check out my grab bag, still available for sale! I'm still in a state of disbelief that people were buying it. If you still haven't grabbed it, go and grab it. It will only be available for a short while..

I'll be going away later this afternoon and I'll see you when I get back. I already have something up my sleeves and let me tell you, it's gonna be a great GIFT. See ya!

No comments: