Sunday, August 03, 2008

FOBTY 7/31 - A Layout That Makes Me Happy


[Credits Here]

I did this LO during a speed scrap at Sunshine Studio Scraps, during the Sunshine Wonder Week. Had to start over towards the end cos I didn't like the way my LO turned out and I love this one sooooo much better. Anyway, why does seeing LO makes me happy? Easy. Because it reminded me of all the time I spent with these two girls I called my friends, back in the early days of our university life. These photos were taken when we went for a stress-reliever after our Phonology exam, in our third semester of Foundation year. I nearly didn't go cos I was having little bits of flu left but I was glad that I did go in the end. We just spent the day eating, talking, having fun, goofing around. It was really great. Wish I could go back and live those days all over again...

No comments: