Saturday, August 30, 2008

Layouts using my new products!

When I posted the last post, my CT didn't have the time to do theirs yet cos I got it to them so late.

Here are two from Kim, my newest team member. She's awesome, just like the rest of my team!! She used the new kit Perfectly Her, Stitched Up Alpha and a template from Stripped Set 2.



Here's another one by Kim, also using Perfectly Her and Stitched Up Alpha. She also used Completely Curved on this one.


Here's one by Judy, using the September paper pack, Stitched Up Alpha and a template by me available in the Friday Flea Market colab kit. It looks soooo awesome!!


And last but certainly not least, here's one by Tater, using the September paper pack, Stitched Up Alpha and a template from Somewhat Centered.



*sighs* It's still surreal to see my work in action. It's very different from templates. While I had this certain high when I saw my templates in action, it's a very different kind of high when it's my own kit, my own papers, my own alpha. Gosh, still unbelievable. LOL!!

Anyway, I'm off to pack. Will be going away for a short getaway with the family. Will be back tomorrow. Don't forget to go and check out the sale at my store!!


No comments: