Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I Accomplished Mission #2!

Well, I actually finished last Sunday (Malaysian time) cos I needed a break from all the shopping that I did during DSD. Did you guys break your Paypal account? I certainly did. Bought sooooo many stuff!! LOL!

So anyway, here's the mini kit that I came up with for the 2nd mission of Project Sunshine. Hope you guys enjoy this one cos I sure did have fun coming up with this one. I especially love the tree, the burlap pieces and the alpha.. And oh, we have to extract two of the elements ourselves and that was kinda hard cos I don't REALLY like extraction, but it was a good learning experience for me. Let's just say that it wasn't REALLY perfect, but it's kinda fine by me.. :)


While you are there, do check out the other mini (and not so mini) kits as well. They all rock!! Enjoy and have a good day everyone. I'm off to sleep!

No comments: