Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Lot of Stuff Happening This Weekend!!

It's Black Friday, baby!

Well, we don't have Black Friday over here in Malaysia, but who cares! I'm celebrating anyway. LOL! Can't wait to hit all the sales. I'm not gonna spend much cos I still have some kits left from DSD that I haven't scrapped with yet, but I am gonna be hunting for some bargain.

Speaking of bargain, don't forget to visit ScrapMatters! DSD at SM was kinda quiet but we're going with a bang for Black Friday. We'll be having a 40% storewide sale during the weekend, along with a free with purchase kit too. It's an awesome kit, seriously! I haven't had the time to scrap with it yet (will do that later tonight) but do check back for a blog train starting from the SM Team Blog on Black Friday if you wanna score some free goodies. The whole team had come up with lots and lots of goodies for you guys. You don't wanna miss this. And oh, if you notice, there's a mention of grab bags on the ad. I finished mine and if you wanna score it BEFORE it's released in the store, go and check out this thread.



There will be a new daily download kit, in which I collabed along with Maria of ScrapMuss Designs, Tater of Designs by Tater and also Wendy of WMSquared Designs. It was a lot of fun. I'm starting the first round, on Black Friday itself, so don't forget to check out this forum to get your kit. Be quick though, the link is only available for 24 hours! Here's a taste of the full kit you'll be getting by the end of the daily download.



And hey, did you notice the new link at the site, under 'My Store' header? Oh yeah baby, I'm a Sunshine Girl now. Yay!! I was one of the few designers who got the spot after the final round of Project Sunshine. My store is still a bit bare but I am working on loading on more products, which means now you can go and get my Mission 4 kit, All Loved Up at SUN. If you purchase it before 4th December, you can get the quickpages for free! So hurry!





Before I forget, SUN is having their Black Friday sale early, so go there and score some great goodies. I swear, the store is really hopping cos the designers keep on putting in good stuff.



Well, I think that's all. I think I need to go and sleep now. It's 5.30pm over here and besides from the 2 hours of nap just before lunchtime earlier, I haven't even slept a wink since last night. Ugh, not good for the body. So toodles guys!

p.s: Have you guys checked out Elemental Scraps lately? That place is hopping! I love it!! My beloved ES is back!! :D

1 comment:

janedoe said...

Wow Sya, I haven't had a chance to pop back over to Sunshine Studios as have been busy preparing for 2 blog trains this weekend but congrats on getting a gig over there! There were certainly some awesome submissions so I'm sure I'll be seeing more of yours there now!