Friday, May 01, 2009

It's Nearly NSD! It's Grab Bag Time!!

Hey guys,
So, tomorrow is the official NSD. How are you gearing up to it? What are you planning to do? Shopping or scrapping? I'll definitely be scrapping which I hope would help curb me from overspending on things that I don't really need. Seriously, I still have lots of stuff from the last NSD that I bought and haven't had the chance to use. Yikes! (And not to mention stuff from DSD and Black Friday too! Double yikes!)

Anyway, for NSD, I have a grab bag out. This time, they are all templates and only costs $3.00! If you were to buy them separately, it would costs you $12. But hurry though, this deal is only available from 5/1 to 5/4. Then it would be sold separately...



Grab it now, at ScrapMatters or Sunshine Studio Scraps!

Here's a layout I did using one of the templates in the grab bag.



And here are some of the layouts done by my ever so awesome CT girls. They are really rockin' out the GB after a month break I took.. *grins*








Have fun this iNSD guys! Come back again later for blog train stuff... :)

No comments: