Saturday, March 01, 2008

It's March Already?

I was surprised when I realized that the first day of March is already here. My last full month of working because by the end of this month, the students will be busy with their exam stuff so we get to rest for a bit. Well, at least until it's time to mark the papers. LOL... Anyway, now that February is over, so does my guest stint with Diamante Designs and Mama Mia. So very sad to go cos they're the very first designers I created for but I am very grateful for them for giving me the chance to scrap using their wonderful products. Lori gave me a coupon worth $25 as a thank you, so I had been going wild in her shop this morning. These were some of what I had bought.. (And of course the keyword here being SOME..)



Lori also has this new collab kit with Melgen Designs, called Mountain Valley, which was simply gorgeous! Here's my layout using that kit..



And while I'm still pimping the designers, here's my newest one, using Sherry Ferguson's Shabby Sugar kit. So sweet with a touch of shabbiness, just the way I like it. Anyway, this is for one of the TDC's Sketch Challenge, using nikkiARNGwife's sketch template.




No comments: