Sunday, March 02, 2008

Epoxy Goodies!

When I first started digital scrapping, I fell in love with a thing called epoxy. I just love the jelly-like stuff, and how it looks great on LOs. So, just imagine what a nice surprise it was to see these little goodies in Cherie Shield's GP store. Fans of epoxy, rejoice!! I just love these stuff, especially the teeny weeny alpha and I can definitely see myself using it over and over again.. (the frames are $3.50 per pack and the alpha is $3.00.. Go and get it!!)

*all images are clickable*



And here are my sample layouts using these goodies.. Just in case you couldn't see it, on my first LO, I used the Teeny Weeny Alpha for journaling. It's absolutely perfect for highlighting some of the words in your journaling. And it comes with a blank one also, so you can add whatever you want on it to personalize and make it your own.. :)

*click on the images for credits*



Back to work. Gotta go and get ready for a class this afternoon. Toodles and happy scrapping everyone.

No comments: