Saturday, March 15, 2008

Woohoo!!

It's officially CT Appreciation Week and the designers got together to do a colab kit for their creative team members. It's freakin' huge! I was told it's around 2.5gb. Thankfully I had cleared some space from my EHD and can download things happily. LOL...

Anyway, speaking of CT, I had been accepted for another CT position. I can't tell much yet cos I had just received the offer and have not yet received the confirmation, but here's a hint. One of the designers I do CT work for is selling her stuff there and I had just posted layouts I made from one of her kits just below this post. Hehehe... that's easy enough I guess. And anyway, I know it might seem as if I'm stretching myself too thin, but seriously, I do love doing this CT stuff.

Oh, I wanted to share this. I won this last February but forgot to share, I guess. LOL... I submitted this for a TDC Scraplift challenge and won a $5 GC to Karen Lewis' store. It's a good thing I'm a fan but it's gonna be soooo hard to choose from what I like..



Anyway, here are 2 more layouts that I had just finished.



I made this using a template for SSD's Cookie Decorating 101 #30, which was a really wonderful template made from a wonderful layout which I had wanted to lift since I saw it last month.



This is for the ABC Challenge with Constance at DC. Enter to get 20 points towards a GC for the DC store! Anyway, while I'm at it, I would love to pimp the kit I used for the layout, which is Grasshopper Kisses by the wonderful Nicole (from Sugarplum Paperie) & Flergs. There are so many goodies in there and the kit is priced at only $6. Great bargain from two great designers.. Anyway, here's the preview of the kit.. (click on the image to go straight to the store if you wanna purchase it)


1 comment:

Teresa said...

Congrats on your new CT :) Happy to be linked to your site :)