Monday, March 24, 2008

Looking Back..

This week, I looked at our vacation pictures to Indonesia a lot. It certainly bring back some memories of the trip. There are lots (and I do mean A LOT) of photos that I want to scrap but still haven't found the time. Anyway, wish we can go for another trip very much like this one, the whole family together, but this time along with my brother's family cos they didn't get to go last time. Oh well, we have the trip to Penang in June and Kuching in August to look forward to, so that's definitely better than nothing. Anyway, here are the pages I made.



This is for the March Bubblegum Challenge at Digital Candy, which is to use timeline in a layout. I used My Boy kit by Becki Kress..


---------------------------------------------

This page is for ADSR 3 Challenge #8. I used the kit that I got from Mira Designs, Sophisticated Blues. Love that kit!!





And oh yeah, I was spotlighted on the ScrapMatters team blog!! Go and check it out, peeps.. :)

No comments: