Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Release: Movie-spiration

Whew!! I had such a busy day today which resulted in me taking a break from the computer for the whole day. That's totally unheard of! LOL!! Anyway, I was glad for the break. Seriously, my eyes were getting a bit bleary from staring too much at the screen.

Let's get down to business! For this week, I had released a template set based on movie posters. If you love the look of story board in your layouts, then this template set is just perfect for you. All through this weekend, it's only $1.00, so go and get it now, either at ScrapMatters or Sunshine Studio Scraps!!


Align Center

Here's a layout I made using one of the templates:



Here's a cute one by Melanie, from SM CT


Love this colorful one by Jolene.


And here are the rest of the layouts by my awesome CT!



Okay guys, I'm off now to watch the finale of Akademi Fantasia. I'm so excited and hoping that my favorite contestant (Akim) will be at least the second place winner! :)

No comments: