Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sign up for my mailing list!!

Hey guys,
I've taken the plunge to have my own mailing list or newsletter or whatever. It's still a trial and error process on my part so hopefully I'll be able to do something much better sooner or later. Anyway, if you want to be updated about my new releases, get exclusive freebies and exclusive coupon for saving, please sign up. For this week, I have an add-on to my latest kit, a collaboration with a fellow SM designer (who shall not be named just yet.. LOL!!) and you don't wanna miss that!

To sign up, just go here and enter your name and email address..

Thanks and enjoy your day, peeps!!

p.s: I'm so happy that Kris Allen won American Idol. I was totally rooting for him!! *grins*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.