Friday, January 25, 2008

Check This Out!

I'm on Danielle Young's CT y'all!! I am super excited right now since I really love her stuff. Awesomeness, I tell you! And oh, another good thing is that a new friend of mine, Zakirah, is also on the team. She's awesome too. Really like her and looking forward to know her more. By the way, I knew about this from her too since she emailed me about it. Sure, Danielle emailed me too but I didn't realize that at first. So, anyway, I had just downloaded her kit, Enamored Heart, and basically I can't wait to play. Look at what's in the kit! Beautiful, right? (LOL... Look at me, pimping her designs already!)


Papers & Elements


Now, moving on, I need to share these two layouts I made using Ruby Rynne's wonderful Winter Tale kit.

Credits here & here

I entered the 'Love' layout for the Hug Challenge at Alice Koh Designs. Not hoping to win anything but if I do, I'll let you know. :) It was a great fun nonetheless to work on the layout.

Okay, now I'm off to do some work-related stuff so that I can scrap more tonight. LOL...

No comments: