Sunday, January 13, 2008

More Layouts...

I know that I was hit by scrapbooking bug when I failed to get to sleep. Seriously, last night I only slept for like 4 hours. And that was only after 6am. Sheesh, this is so unhealthy! But the results? I have layouts to share!!

Six - Credits
Feet - Credits
For TDC's Sketch Challenge #52

Enjoy - Credits
For TDC's Sketch Challenge #67

Mother - Credits
For LDD's Heart-filled Challenge.
This Must Be Love - Credits

This is like the first time I ever entered any challenge. I really had fun with the LDD's Heart-filled Challenge. Actually, when I first started out, I did not have that challenge in mind but I had already finished the layout when I decided that it's way too bland and needed some 'oomph!'. That was when I remembered the Heart-filled challenge and decided to go with it. I really like the result. And I am so in love with the kit! Such nice girly colour. Looking forward to use it more. :)

No comments: