Friday, January 11, 2008

Updated!


Wow... my last post was last August. Goes to show how busy my life is that I just couldn't find the time to scrap anymore. But for 2008, I made a promise to myself to scrap more. There are lots of good photos from last year waiting to be scrapped. So that shall be my goal for 2008. Let's see whether I can complete at least 100 layouts before year end. Right now, I have about 76 in my collection so by 31st Dec 2008, I should have at least 176. But from the rate I am going right now, I think I'm gonna have a lot more. Hahaha... After all, I am taking the minimalist approach now, which means that all my layouts will be clean and simple, with not much fuss. I don't have time for fussy things right about now, so minimalist approach is the best for me. I would have loved being able to use lots of elements on my page, but sometimes I felt like it's very hard to do. Tak reti la! But it's okay, I'm just gonna take one step at a time and see where it leads me to.

1 comment:

Mark said...

these are some nicely done presentations!

cheers