Friday, February 15, 2008

CT News!

Hello lovely people. First up, I would like to promote some new stuff from designers that I had been designing for..

Cherie Shields have some new stuff in her store. Take a look at these... *images are clickable*



That flourish really did look beautiful, isn't it? It would be a great addition to your LOs. And the Candy Coloured Alpha Beads would look great as well. If you love her Rainbow Glitter Alpha Beads, you must, MUST go and get it!! And last but not least, I am so in love with the Denim Lover mini kit. Who doesn't love denim?? Anyway, all of these items are priced at $3.00.

Becki Kress also have some new stuff in her store. If you love glittery stuff like I am loving it right now, you should go and check out her new stuff. Check out the previews! *images are clickable*



Both of these items are are now 33% and 40% off respectively, so that is just like $2.00 for the Glitter Splatters and $1.50 for Glitzy Borders. Good deal!!

Becki also has another great kit in her store right now, Little Miss, which is perfect to scrap layouts of your little girls and so much more! Check out the preview! Isn't it gorgeous?? And it's only $4.00 right now, so you save $2.00.. :) *image is clickable* And while I'm still at it, Becki has a special promo for her customers. When you spend at least $5 in her store, you will receive In Stitches, a pack of 22 stitches. FOR FREE! Click here for more details.. You have to be quick though. She's only offering it until the 18th..

Okay, moving on to other great news. Apart from all the CT work I had been doing right now, I also accepted offers to be Guest for Melissa Bennett for April and also Mira Designs for September and August. I am soooo excited!! Apart from that, I also accepted offers from Jennifer Schmitt. so you'll be seeing some of my layouts using her templates. The one that I posted in the post below (Oh, Boy!) used one of her templates and here's another one..


*click on the image for credits*

Til then, happy scrapping, people! BRB later with more layouts seeing that weekend is looming ahead. LOL.. :)

1 comment:

Brittney said...

What an adorable LO!! I LOVE the little hearts all in a row. And that glitter XOXO and the font. ALL so adorable!!