Tuesday, December 12, 2006

5 More Pieces...

1. Title: Men of the Family / Subject: My dad and my three brothers / Comment: I don't like this one. What was I thinking, matting the picture with a PINK patterned paper? Sheesh! And the word 'Family' is just too big. :(

2. Title: Aww... / Subject: My Parents / Comment: Love this one. The dots after the 'Aww' is only supposed to be three, four tops but when I did it, I thought it would be better if I did it around the picture. And it turned out good!









3. Title: If You're Happy and You Know It Clap Your Hands! / Subject: me and my sister, syida / Comment: This is a rework. The layout I did for this picture used to be so hideous I didn't even bother finishing it off. This one turned out okay, I guess.


4. Title: Sharing Is Caring / Subject: Me and my cousin, Izwan, when we were kids / Comments: This is kinda okay. When I did this, I hadn't done any layouts for a while...

5. Title: Cousins / Subject: My younger brother, Umar and our cousin, Izwan / Quote: Cousins are childhood playmates who become friends for life. / Jornaling: Umar and Izwan used to be close when they were younger. But now, masing2 dah grow up, dah tak serapat dulu lagi. Masing2 dah lead their own lives. But cousins are family and you don't forget your family... / Comment: I love this one! Love the quote so much!

No comments: