Sunday, December 24, 2006

Good Luck Card, Good Luck Wishes

This is a card I made for my cousin, Nona, last September, before she flew off to UK. Out of all the cards that I had made so far, this is my most favourite one. So vibrant...I loike! Maybe this is because I'm used to use the same colour scheme for my pieces but for this one, I gambled and used lots of colours. The front cover for example, use three pieces of paper that is kinda contrasting. One is blue, another is pink and the other one is stripey green. It sounded like disaster, right? But here, it works! And I love the way I did the 'Good Luck' bits. Blue and yellow can never do wrong in my book...

Basically, the card opens up to reveal more. The first thing you will see when you open it up is a poem, which I got off the net, like usual. Then, it opens up to our wishes to Kak Nona. The last two pictures show that bit... And you know the best thing about this card? It can double up as a wall-hanging thingy.Don't know if you notice or not but at the topmost picture, you can see the gold ribbon there it can be used to hang the card on the wall. Nice eh? When I first finished this one, I fell head over heels in love with it that I never wanted to part with it. :)

No comments: